Back in the saddle yet again!!

I read blogs, I follow bogs, so why don't I write a blog?  I've tried in the past, but I always fell off the wagon so to speak.  I want to write a blog, I enjoy writing a blog, so with some encouragement from a friend and fellow blogger, I'm going to get back into the swing of things and write my blog.

Where to start? Hmmm.......  So many things I could talk about, so many things I don't want to talk about and a ton of things I'm going to talk about.  

First and foremost is going to be my home and all the projects!  OK, yes it's another project blog.  But you know what, I get so much inspiration of reading blogs and I like to think others do the same.



This chair is one of my favorite projects to date.  I know it's not for everyone, but I just LOVED it!  
Take notice I used past tense as in LOVED it?  

I no longer own this chair.  It's sad, but it did find a good home.
It now resides in Columbus Ohio.  
It receives daily love and appreciation from it's new owner.
I know this, because, well let's just say I know it does.


Now I'm looking for another chair to do something similar to.
It will come along sooner or later. It's one of those things when you are not looking for it there it is staring you right in the face!

Have a wonderful day!  

Comments

Popular Posts