Sunday morning quiet!

It's early Sunday morning and the husband just left for work and I'm debating where and which project to start on today.  I'm thinking I will power wash the deck, place my new outdoor rug, clean up some of my scraggly plants on the deck and then spray paint the deck furniture. 
Most of this has been started but I can just can't get myself in gear to finish. 
So today is the day! 
Later in the summer I have plans to repaint the deck, add the steps that have been in the planning stages for a long time, and build some benches. 

If there is time I will put the first coat of varnish on the new hardwood floors
in the family room. 

I counted up the projects I have going the other day, and well let's just say that after I got to 11 I stopped.  It became too overwhelming. 
Now I'm making lists of what I want to accomplish for the day, this is making my home improvement projects much more manageable for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts