Super Bowl Sunday

When did Super Bowl Sunday become a National Holiday?  I know at my house it is!  We gather around the big screen TV to watch the game every year with friends and relatives.  Not this year!
I'm home alone and the DL is in Atlanta for training.  So, he will be watching the game with the guys and for me, well, I've got a fire going in the fireplace.


And I'm curled up in my favorite chair, working on a grey afghan for the guest bedroom.  I've only been working on this for about 6 months now.  Today seems like a prefect day to try and finish it.  Hours till the game starts and then several hours into the evening and I should be good.




A hot cup of tea along with this warm blanket to cover up with and a roaring fire.  

How are you spending your pre Super Bowl Game Sunday?

Comments

Popular Posts